Someone who owns a location or multiple locations within a company. Can view and request tasks associated with their location, upload documents, and view HOA/Organization documents/contact information. They have limited access to user information beyond their own.
- Smart Home
- Location Display
- Displays location user is primarily associated with in the dashboard.
- Can be changed/updated to other locations
- Private Information
- Wifi password
- Public Information
- List bedrooms and bathroom/extra amenities?
- Lists every user associated with your property and their contact information
- Lists all the organizations who directly service your property.
- Allows you to edit your housing information, both private and public.
- Allows users to see open, yet to be completed tasks and their projects
- Outlines the log of past, completed tasks.
- Allows users to view documents from completed tasks
- Allows users to see maintenance tasks they didn’t specifically request
- Allows users to search past queries
- Allows user to view bills for completed tasks
- Create Request
- Allows you to create a formal request for service in your home as well as upload images of issues.
- Upload Documents
- Allows users to view all documents associated with their property and upload more.
- Allows users to view bills by category and organization
- Allows user to view unpaid bills and make payments
- Allows users to search unpaid bills for their records
- Allows users to view past, paid bills
- Allows users to search past bills for their records
- Gives users the option to view their organization’s various property maintenance checklists
- Homeowner Calendar
- Events tied to a location (bg-info)
- Events tied to organizations of location (bg-info)
- Bookings from 3rd party booking software (bg-success)
- Public tasks related to location (bg-primary)
- Shows the user a calendar that can be toggled to view month, week, 3-day, and 1-day views of all activities happening with their home maintenance.
- Will it show event calendars for their HOA?
- Choose Location View
- Allows users to change what home information they are viewing in the homeowner portal