COOP: Release Notes
- Streamline API link repaired
- Removed unnecessary “save & send” button in the edit user form
- Homeowner task creation form fixed
- Maintenance now able to duplicate task
- Display company logo in-app
- Task updated email created
- Quick billable edits now available for task updates
- Date filter added to accounting interface
- Task description character limit increased
- Users can now delete images from location documents
- “In Progress” option added to the dropdown menu
- Homeowners with multiple homes can now change location
- Organization required when creating a location
- Task update email sent to homeowners
- Calendar times start at 7 AM
- Documents in management can now be deleted
- Accounting can now:
- Download reports to excel
- See universal bread crumb
- Export task update report as a CSV file
- Add approved task status for billing
- Maintenance task update form displays a task title & location
- Homeowners can now view task updates in their portal
- Only locations in the assigned organization can be associated with a task.
- Task type icons added to calendar view
- No longer require QuickBooks information when creating an organization or when adding a location to an organization.
- Fixed faulty “cancel” button in hours worked page
- Added cursor to mobile app text boxes
- Employee time logging. Maintenance users can now log their work hours.
- Homeowners can now view their checklist within a task.
- Added colors to dashboard cards.
- Updated task message email.
- Fixed maintenance dashboard to only show open tasks.
- Fixed sorting of task columns.
- Fixed date and time conversions for events to use event address timezone.
- Added notes and descriptions to organizations.
- Added complete task button to task update form.
- Users can now view files attached to notes.
- Added icons next to task title.
- Removed status changes from task updates they are now logged separatly.
- Fixed maintenance dashboard to only show users tasks.
- Fixed dashboard counts not matching task list counts.
- Fixed large file upload.
- Fixed duplicate tasks being created.
- Added total counts to task filters.
- Added homeowners to locations list.
- Added 3 day calendar view in maintenance portal.
- Users are emailed when task messages are added.
- Added counts to task filters.
- Added documents to location notes.
- Added paid status to tasks.
- Added task status change dates to task view.
- Removed due date as required field to tasks
- Fixed my account in homeowner portal.
- Various page load optimizations.
- Fixed list of users in task users filter
- Made all task list columns searchable